Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Directions to Saturday's practice

This Saturday's practice is moved up to 8:30 am and will be held at Station Road bridge. This is due to a bridge out on the north part of the path.

From SJA it takes about 30-35 minutes to get to this location. We are practicing on the towpath for:
1. a change of scenery
2. flat surface for long run
3. softer surface for long run

Directions to Station Road Bridge (Brecksville)
From SJA
I-90 East to downtown.
Jennings or I-490 to I-77 south (whatever you prefer).
I-77 south to Brecksville exit 148A (Rt 21 East)
Follow Rt 21 East through downtown Brecksville to Riverview Road (this is about 3 miles from I-77 and has a stoplight)
Turn Right on Riverview, go down hill, and turn LEFT into the park. This is Station Road picnic area. You will cross a train track - park anywhere. Click on link below to see a map of the last few miles.

http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=3968821

No comments: